Well Told Entertainment, a small indie game studio located in Orange, CA is looking to hire a full-time Game Producer to join our team.
Our next project is a stylized 3D narrative adventure game, being co-developed by Night School Studio (Oxenfree, Afterparty).
- Full-Time in office.
- Start date, ASAP.
- Entry Level or 1+ years industry experience.
- Blue Anthem Health, Dental, Vision benefits available.
- Identify, Evaluate, and Communicate project risks during production.
- Create, Track and Maintain comprehensive project schedules and milestones.
- Manage Agile/Scrum workflow in Jira.
- Constantly update and maintain project documentation and Confluence wikis.
- Coordinate resolution of conflicts and delays within the development cycle.
- Effectively coordinate, generate, and maintain tasks within Jira for different development disciplines and support departments.
- Manage communication, documentation, and deliveries with external partners.
- Communicate project status and requirements to company leadership, department leads, and general staff.
- Assist in the identifying of company hiring needs and the hiring process.
- Work closely with department leads to build, maintain, and improve the company’s production pipeline and tools.
- Ensure meetings are properly scheduled, run efficiently, and have accurate notes recorded within Confluence.
- Organize and run Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, ensuring that everything is recorded in Confluence.
- Ensure to foster cross discipline communication via Slack and regularly scheduled meetings.
Currently looking for individuals with the following background (individuals do not need to meet all of the following):
- Must have at least 1 shipped video game title as an Associate Producer or greater.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very organized and responsible, should be an expert at prioritization.
- Treats others with respect and patience, a joy to work and collaborate with.
- Great listener and note taker.
- Self-driven, with an attention to detail.
- An interest in storytelling/narrative craft, (doesn’t necessarily mean playing narrative focused games).
- Experience working with small teams, around 10-20 people, (could be on a department level at a larger company).
- Above average knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and the Google Drive suite.
- General understanding of production management, Waterfall, and Agile methodology.
- General understanding of file management/organization and version control software.
- Unity experience and can get your hands a little dirty.
- You have an iron-will that can stand against the tide of feature creep.
- But you’re also, like, really nice and want to be everyone’s friends :).
Please submit resume below!